Tuesday 16 April 2013

Illamasqua nail varnish/nail art

I knew I wouldn't keep my nails the same for very long, so I've already painted them a different colour and attempted different nail art! Today's look is a lot simpler and I used Illamasqua varnish to create it.





I was going to paint Rampage on my nails first and then do the details with Radium, however because it is Spring I decided to switch them round for a brighter look.

I applied two coats of Radium first which left my nails looking like this:



After doing this I used one of the dotting tools mentioned in this post to dot my nails with Rampage. I covered my nails with a top coat and this is the finished look:



I really like Illamasqua nail varnish but I only own these two so I think I need to get buying a few more! 

What are your favourite nail combinations?

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment